As the big brother of our Nammu 5.5, it has the same technical characteristics. With 31l it’s more accessible for heavier riders, offering easy access to wave riding and perfect upwind capability also in light wind conditions. With five FCS fin boxes you can choose a traditional or thruster set up, while riding quad fin setup offers better upwind performance and sharper turns and powered faster riding. Due to its volume and stability, this alround board is designed to have fun on the water in various conditions.
With a low kite-specific rocker line, powerful big diamond tail and a light concave for early planning, it is smooth to ride with a minimum of bounce in choppier water. Works well with straps or strapless and is of course shaped by our Team rider and French Wave Champion Guillaume Mariani.
- XPS High Density Pressurised Core
- Bamboo Laminate sandwich construction both on the deck and base
- Extra reinforced step area with carbon patch
- Quad glass
- Premium epoxy resin
- Unidirectional full length pvc stringer for maximum strength
- Exceptional strength to weight ratio
- FCS fins and finbox units
- Gloss Lacquer Finish
Size: 5'8''x 21 3/8''x 2 1/2''