Directional . Player's 5'4
Our Wave-New School Freestyle board will support you advancing in medium winds between 15 and 35 knots. With five FCS fin boxes you can choose a traditional or thruster set up, while riding quad fin setup offers better upwind performance and sharper turns and powered faster riding.
This board is perfect for experienced riders who want to push their level in strapless riding in medium wind conditions between 15 and 35 knots.
Very wide tips, highly parallel rails, diamond shape tip and tail put this very compact board into shape. Combined with a pointed rocker line the Players Diamond is perfect for strapless riding and new school tricks.
Shaped by our Team rider and French Wave Champion Guillaume Mariani.
- New Core : 30kg HD EPS core (non water sucking, more dense, more stability)
- all boards with carbon patch reinforcements, rails with Kevlar and fiber glass
- Bamboo Laminate sandwich construction both on the deck and base
- Extra reinforced step area with carbon patch and PVC
- Quad glass
- Premium epoxy resin
- Unidirectional full length PVC stringer for maximum strength
- Exceptional strength to weight ratio
- FCS fins and finbox units
- Matt Finish